Elder Law & Special Needs Planning
Legal issues affecting the older members of our society are often complicated and fraught with difficulty. Preparing for long-term care in the event of incapacitation and planning for the cost of health care can be daunting. It is essential to have the assistance of an experienced, knowledgeable elder law attorney when planning for the future for yourself or for a loved one.
We use a variety of legal tools and strategies to effectively deal with complex health care and financial considerations for elder clients and their families. We listen carefully to our clients, so that we understand your goals and your concerns. Then we clearly explain your options so that you can make informed decisions.
Our lawyer has substantial experience in helping people with the following areas of law:
- Elder law: Strategic financial and health care planning
- Medicaid planning: Helping assess eligibility and plan for Medicaid assistance
- Special needs planning: Drafting special needs trusts for people with disabilities
- Guardianships: Helping to appoint family members to oversee the care and assets of a loved one
- Estate planning: Wills, living wills, powers of attorney, trusts and probate
Compassion, Care And Competence
Our elder law attorney is ready to help you work through the difficult decisions involved in this area of law, including long-term health care, nursing facilities, financial planning, Medicaid eligibility and guardianships.
With more than 30 years of experience, our firm will develop a personalized plan to fit your family’s needs and financial capabilities. We help you make use of the safety nets available and the protections the law affords.